All You Need to Know About Travel Humidors
When humidors where first created by Zino Davidoff in the early 20th century, they were large cellar humidors which certainly made for restricted travel. One now had the ability to strive for the perfect cigar, but only from home. Most people would...
Educational Travel Planning
Planning your own educational trip
If it's just for school, for your kids or for the neighborhood
kids, it's nice to have a purposeful educational trip that will
surely be enjoyed by the children as well as teach them. Of
course there is the...
Photography Tips While Traveling
Whether you’re embarking on a family vacation or your family reunion, it’s going to be a special time. When we think of trips we’ve taken, we tend to remember them best with photographs. Here’s some ideas to enhance your vacation as well as your...
Travel Insurance - Do I Really Need To Buy Cover For A Holiday In Britain?
Last week my wife and I booked a seven day holiday in Tobermory
on the wonderful Isle of Mull. All that grand scenery with
brightly painted houses clustered around the harbour. Hands up
who knows Tobermory as Balamory!
You could have...
Travel Safety and Crime Prevention
There are so many times travelers neglect to consider one of the
most important things about traveling, which is SAFETY.
Vacationers are usually more focused on having fun and a good
time. People on Business Trips are usually thinking more...
|Travel Tips When Visiting Europe
Five important tips in traveling Europe
Traveling through Europe is definitely an exciting experience.
To ensure a smooth and enjoyably safe tour, here are some tips
for your Europe vacation.
* All of the people in Europe, including tourists, are obliged
to own documentation for personal identification.
* Since the increasing number of terrorists that try to enter
Europe, the checkpoints on all borders have been strictly
controlled. All tourists, depending on which country in Europe
they intend to visit, should always have their passport and visa
wherever they go.
* When you are unable to surrender your valid visa or passport
when authorities ask for it, you would be deported or even
2) Languages. There are 320 mixed spoken languages used in
* Out of the 320, the most used and important are the Baltic,
Celtic, Romance, Germanic and Slavonic languages.
* Majority of the people in European countries speak multiple
languages besides their mother tongue. English is used daily for
politics and business.
* Learn to speak the native tongue for important questions and
courtesy you would need in your tour.
* Majority of the European countries make use of 230 volts that
operate in 50 Hertz.
* Prevent plugging a device intended for 60 Hertz into a 50
4) Cars and driving.
* To be able to drive a car in all the countries in Europe, you
should be 18 years old and
have a valid driver's license.
* It is illegal for a driver not to wear a seatbelt. This is
also applicable to everyone inside the car.
* Majority of the countries in mainland Europe have right-hand
traffic. Left-hand traffic is used only in Ireland, Cyprus, Malt
and the islands of England.
* The insurance of all cars is obligatory. If your car has been
pulled over, the insurance certificate is always asked for.
5) Planning your necessities is important. This includes
transportation, food, and hotel accommodations.
* Food in Europe may come expensive. But if you plan ahead and
check your travel guide, you could always search for a
reasonably priced meal around your area. There are hundreds of
local markets and groceries for your food supply.
* If you are planning to take the train, call the station for a
* Always arrive at least 30 minutes before the train schedule to
ensure that you will not miss the train if ever you get lost on
the way to the European station.
Traveling in a foreign European country should not be a hassle.
Plan ahead. Know the native tongue and have the best time of
About the author:
Jay is the web owner of http://www.airline-tickets.biz Discount Airline
Tickets, a website that provides information and resources
on vacations, airfare, hotels, and travel. You can visit his
website at: http://www.hotels-in.net Cheap Hotels