Five Affordable World Travel Destinations
Locations That Offer More But Cost Less So you want to travel the world but you have a tight budget? Are you tired of reading about everyone else’s exotic adventures and ready to have some of your own? Have you...
Seven Secrets for Successful Travel
ndependent travel in Europe - Seven Secrets for Success One: Do not try to see and do too much. You may end up actually seeing very little. I think it is better to see more of fewer countries/regions and see them properly. You may not want to...
The Best Airlines For Traveling With Children
Traveling with your children can be trying at the best of times.
If you're traveling by plane there are some things that you can
do to make the trip just a little easier on you. One of the most
overlooked tips when it comes to plane travel with...
Travel Kits - Basic Guide
A BASIC TRAVELLER'S KIT GUIDE
Never be caught unprepared during a trip. Plan ahead and stuff
your bag with essentials things you need. The better prepared
you are, the more fun you will have on the trip. Here's a
checklist of what should be...
Travel Money Belts - Travel Security
Travel money belts are still a good way to carry cash. They're common, and thieves know of them, but it isn't easy to tell if your belt has a hidden compartment, and it isn't easy for a robber to get at it quickly. It is a good way to carry SOME of...
|Travel Tips When Visiting Europe
Five important tips in traveling Europe
Traveling through Europe is definitely an exciting experience.
To ensure a smooth and enjoyably safe tour, here are some tips
for your Europe vacation.
* All of the people in Europe, including tourists, are obliged
to own documentation for personal identification.
* Since the increasing number of terrorists that try to enter
Europe, the checkpoints on all borders have been strictly
controlled. All tourists, depending on which country in Europe
they intend to visit, should always have their passport and visa
wherever they go.
* When you are unable to surrender your valid visa or passport
when authorities ask for it, you would be deported or even
2) Languages. There are 320 mixed spoken languages used in
* Out of the 320, the most used and important are the Baltic,
Celtic, Romance, Germanic and Slavonic languages.
* Majority of the people in European countries speak multiple
languages besides their mother tongue. English is used daily for
politics and business.
* Learn to speak the native tongue for important questions and
courtesy you would need in your tour.
* Majority of the European countries make use of 230 volts that
operate in 50 Hertz.
* Prevent plugging a device intended for 60 Hertz into a 50
4) Cars and driving.
* To be able to drive a car in all the countries in Europe, you
should be 18 years old and
have a valid driver's license.
* It is illegal for a driver not to wear a seatbelt. This is
also applicable to everyone inside the car.
* Majority of the countries in mainland Europe have right-hand
traffic. Left-hand traffic is used only in Ireland, Cyprus, Malt
and the islands of England.
* The insurance of all cars is obligatory. If your car has been
pulled over, the insurance certificate is always asked for.
5) Planning your necessities is important. This includes
transportation, food, and hotel accommodations.
* Food in Europe may come expensive. But if you plan ahead and
check your travel guide, you could always search for a
reasonably priced meal around your area. There are hundreds of
local markets and groceries for your food supply.
* If you are planning to take the train, call the station for a
* Always arrive at least 30 minutes before the train schedule to
ensure that you will not miss the train if ever you get lost on
the way to the European station.
Traveling in a foreign European country should not be a hassle.
Plan ahead. Know the native tongue and have the best time of
About the author:
Jay is the web owner of http://www.airline-tickets.biz Discount Airline
Tickets, a website that provides information and resources
on vacations, airfare, hotels, and travel. You can visit his
website at: http://www.hotels-in.net Cheap Hotels