HeroVacations.com Adds Numerous Golf & Travel Packages to Web Site
HeroVacatons.com has recently added an extensive array of golf and travel packages to its Web site. There are numerous destinations and packages from which to choose. Orlando, FL (PRWEB) May 9, 2005 -- HeroVacations.com, a Web site that serves the...
Travel and Health
Maintaining Good Health While Traveling
Imagine planning a trip weeks or maybe months in advance and
when the time comes that one gets to actually travel, for some
reason, one gets sick along the way and instead of enjoying the
Turkey Travel Tips
A Traveler's Guide to Turkey
Turkey is a unique country that lies along two continents. One
part of Turkey is part of Europe, while the rest is
geographically situated in West Asia, (also called the Middle
East). Many languages are spoken in...
Virtual Walks of Europe - A Unique Travel Experience
In June of 1999, Kathi and I took a Globus tour of Italy - their "Italian Mosaic." Before leaving for the trip, I borrowed a Steadicam Jr. from a good friend in Los Angeles who is a film editor. I wanted to use it with my home video camera to shoot...
Will You Be a Trusted Traveler?
Editor: The following article is offered for your free use providing the Resource Box at the end is included. WILL YOU BE A TRUSTED TRAVELER? By Laura Quarantiello © Tiare Publications 404 words Security checkpoints have become a genuine pain for...
|Travel Tips When Visiting Europe
Five important tips in traveling Europe
Traveling through Europe is definitely an exciting experience.
To ensure a smooth and enjoyably safe tour, here are some tips
for your Europe vacation.
* All of the people in Europe, including tourists, are obliged
to own documentation for personal identification.
* Since the increasing number of terrorists that try to enter
Europe, the checkpoints on all borders have been strictly
controlled. All tourists, depending on which country in Europe
they intend to visit, should always have their passport and visa
wherever they go.
* When you are unable to surrender your valid visa or passport
when authorities ask for it, you would be deported or even
2) Languages. There are 320 mixed spoken languages used in
* Out of the 320, the most used and important are the Baltic,
Celtic, Romance, Germanic and Slavonic languages.
* Majority of the people in European countries speak multiple
languages besides their mother tongue. English is used daily for
politics and business.
* Learn to speak the native tongue for important questions and
courtesy you would need in your tour.
* Majority of the European countries make use of 230 volts that
operate in 50 Hertz.
* Prevent plugging a device intended for 60 Hertz into a 50
4) Cars and driving.
* To be able to drive a car in all the countries in Europe, you
should be 18 years old and
have a valid driver's license.
* It is illegal for a driver not to wear a seatbelt. This is
also applicable to everyone inside the car.
* Majority of the countries in mainland Europe have right-hand
traffic. Left-hand traffic is used only in Ireland, Cyprus, Malt
and the islands of England.
* The insurance of all cars is obligatory. If your car has been
pulled over, the insurance certificate is always asked for.
5) Planning your necessities is important. This includes
transportation, food, and hotel accommodations.
* Food in Europe may come expensive. But if you plan ahead and
check your travel guide, you could always search for a
reasonably priced meal around your area. There are hundreds of
local markets and groceries for your food supply.
* If you are planning to take the train, call the station for a
* Always arrive at least 30 minutes before the train schedule to
ensure that you will not miss the train if ever you get lost on
the way to the European station.
Traveling in a foreign European country should not be a hassle.
Plan ahead. Know the native tongue and have the best time of
About the author:
Jay is the web owner of http://www.airline-tickets.biz Discount Airline
Tickets, a website that provides information and resources
on vacations, airfare, hotels, and travel. You can visit his
website at: http://www.hotels-in.net Cheap Hotels