Adventure Travel - an exciting Thrill?
Do you want to add a little adventure to your
life? Do you want to be engaged in something you
have never done before? The unique information
here will help you to considering a vacation that
will bring memories and expierences that will
First Time Travel to Europe
First Time Travel to Europe
Your Six-Month Planning Guide
So, you've decided that you want to travel to Europe within the next year. Fantastic! Your trip is sure to be an exciting learning experience. This article will discuss the key plans...
Travel Safety Tips
"A safe journey is what your loved ones wish for every time you
leave town and following some simple travel safety tips goes a
long way in ensuring that you return home unharmed. While
terrorism is emerging as a growing concern for...
Weekend Trips Are a Popular Choice For RoomSaver.com Travelers
August 09, 2005- In a recent survey conducted this month of two hundred RoomSaver.com Travel Club members, the most popular days to travel were compiled. Results show that the majority of respondents (23.2%) prefer to begin their trips on a Friday,...
World Travel - Hints on how to do It
If you have set your mind on traveling around the world, you
might run into the difficult task of having to make a hard
choice: where do you want to go? The multitude of destinations
and travel options is great, but it is also something that...
|Travel Tips When Visiting Europe
Five important tips in traveling Europe
Traveling through Europe is definitely an exciting experience.
To ensure a smooth and enjoyably safe tour, here are some tips
for your Europe vacation.
* All of the people in Europe, including tourists, are obliged
to own documentation for personal identification.
* Since the increasing number of terrorists that try to enter
Europe, the checkpoints on all borders have been strictly
controlled. All tourists, depending on which country in Europe
they intend to visit, should always have their passport and visa
wherever they go.
* When you are unable to surrender your valid visa or passport
when authorities ask for it, you would be deported or even
2) Languages. There are 320 mixed spoken languages used in
* Out of the 320, the most used and important are the Baltic,
Celtic, Romance, Germanic and Slavonic languages.
* Majority of the people in European countries speak multiple
languages besides their mother tongue. English is used daily for
politics and business.
* Learn to speak the native tongue for important questions and
courtesy you would need in your tour.
* Majority of the European countries make use of 230 volts that
operate in 50 Hertz.
* Prevent plugging a device intended for 60 Hertz into a 50
4) Cars and driving.
* To be able to drive a car in all the countries in Europe, you
should be 18 years old and
have a valid driver's license.
* It is illegal for a driver not to wear a seatbelt. This is
also applicable to everyone inside the car.
* Majority of the countries in mainland Europe have right-hand
traffic. Left-hand traffic is used only in Ireland, Cyprus, Malt
and the islands of England.
* The insurance of all cars is obligatory. If your car has been
pulled over, the insurance certificate is always asked for.
5) Planning your necessities is important. This includes
transportation, food, and hotel accommodations.
* Food in Europe may come expensive. But if you plan ahead and
check your travel guide, you could always search for a
reasonably priced meal around your area. There are hundreds of
local markets and groceries for your food supply.
* If you are planning to take the train, call the station for a
* Always arrive at least 30 minutes before the train schedule to
ensure that you will not miss the train if ever you get lost on
the way to the European station.
Traveling in a foreign European country should not be a hassle.
Plan ahead. Know the native tongue and have the best time of
About the author:
Jay is the web owner of http://www.airline-tickets.biz Discount Airline
Tickets, a website that provides information and resources
on vacations, airfare, hotels, and travel. You can visit his
website at: http://www.hotels-in.net Cheap Hotels