Caribbean Travel - Choosing the Perfect Vacation Spot
Close your eyes and imagine a Caribbean vacation. Done? The images you called to mind probably contained pristine white beaches, aquamarine waters, and plenty of palm trees. Fortunately, the Caribbean is full of enough beautiful beaches to satisfy...
Enjoy Indian Diwali Holiday Through India Travel Guide
TravelGoIndia.com is one of the finest and most informative India Travel Guide that can be found on the internet. Without doubt the website is rich in information on India and it provides all the necessary information that a tourist to India might...
Picking The Best Travel Destinations
Choosing Your Best Travel Destination
If you are planning to take a vacation, be sure to know what you
really like to do, this will make your trip more meaningful.
Mostly, travelers go for a trip that their friends recommend,
but is it what...
The Lets-Travel-Rome Guide to Business Travel.
Planning your business travel to Rome wisely will free you from
lots of trouble. Inadequate airline seats, long lines, heavy
traffic, and unavailable hotel rooms are just some of the
problems a Rome business traveler might encounter. Despite...
Tricks For Traveling By Sea
Tricks That Can Make Traveling By Sea Easier
Motion sickness is common to almost everybody. It is usually
frequent to those who travel a lot, whether by land, air, or
sea. The different forms of motion sickness are based on the
|Top Travel Reservation Tips For A Stress-Free Trip!
Anyone who wants to enjoy a stress-free trip has to start with
the basic concern of any traveler - how to effectively handle
travel reservations. Below are a number of advice that may help:
- Decide on a travel plan - specific destination, how many days,
what activities, routes, and other details. The attention given
to this first step will ensure smooth sailing in making the
necessary travel arrangements.
- If the destination is a foreign country, make sure all
information that would be needed in making reservations are on
How about booking your airline tickets? Below are some airline
reservation tips you can use:
- If notification of your reservation is done by e-mail, make
sure that the ticket price quoted is the same. Sometimes, some
airlines claim the airfare booked earlier is no long available.
- If booking on online, use a reservation site where ticket
prices for all airlines are shown so a comparison can be readily
- If booking for more than one person, check also the ticket
price for both a single passenger and multiple passengers.
airlines quote different prices.
When it comes to reserving your hotel rooms, below are some
- Ask if the rate is a flat rate or per person.
- Ask how many beds are in the room and what the size is.
- Make sure to finalize a rate before getting off the phone.
- Ask about tax rates that would be added.
- Will breakfast be included with the price of the room? What
time is it served and what is included.
- Are there guarantee and cancellation policies? Most hotels
require guarantee for reservation with a credit card. Will they
ask a check deposit?
- If this is a standard reservation, make sure there is a
Follow these top tips for a stress-free and enjoyable travel
About the author:
Susan Wong is the owner of New York Hotels
Discounts, Discount Singapore
Hotels and Heping
Hotel Rooms, a chain of hotel & travel related sites.