Bali Travel: The Undying Balinese Arts
The island of Bali is literally a very beautiful island situated
under the equator in Indonesian Archipelago, is one of the most
interesting and ultimate tourist destination in Asia. Since the
first decade of the 20th century visitors have given...
How Would YOU Like to Have a Travel Buddy Who Knows How to Pick up Girls!
Better yet how would YOU like to have a travel buddy who actually holds the Worldís Record of the Most Girlfriends! Letís go on a vacation, but this time lets skip, Ft. Lauderdale, Hawaii, Bahamas and Cancun. Letís go where the girls love Western...
London Travel - Everything you need to know about London...from eating out to staying in.
London Travel London is a very visitor friendly place and traveling around in London is very suitably provided by various forms of transportation. The most common mode of transport is the London Underground http://tube.tfl.gov.uk and it operates...
The Top 100 Travel Products That You Canít Live Without
The Top 100 Travel Products That You Canít Live Without Read Jetsetters Magazine at www.jetsettersmagazine.com To read this entire feature FREE with photos cut and paste this link:...
Tips For Traveling To Mexico
Tips on Having a Trouble-Free Trip to Mexico
Mexico has become one of the most popular tourist destinations.
And just like traveling to other countries and cities, one needs
enough information to be able to maximize the experience of
|Safe Travel In The US
Tips for traveling safely in the US
Are you planning to spend your vacation in the United States of
America? Have you processed your legal documents and all you're
waiting for is to go aboard the plane and start the dream
journey of your life?
Here are some tips that would provide you a safe tour to the US:
1) Legal matters. These are the safety measures provided by the
US Embassy for tourists.
* Before leaving your own country, you should register with the
U.S. Embassy. Provide them with your itinerary and copies of
your passport. This will ensure that your whereabouts are known
in case it is necessary to contact you during emergencies.
* Remember to have a valid passport. And if your travel requires
a visa, your visas should always be intact with the passport.
Remember to fill out all your information on the emergency page
located inside your passport.
* Be aware of all the local laws of the US. Always be reminded
that you should abide by the laws of the U.S Constitution.
* Make multiple copies of the identification page of your
passport. This will assist in the replacement of your passport
if it is stolen or lost.
2) Electricity. If you have brought appliances that would make
use of electrical systems, be aware of the voltages used with
* US residential use 115 volts of electrical systems operated at
60 hertz. If your electric appliances operate on different
voltages, you will need a voltage converter or transformer
before plugging the
* The main wall sockets in the US basically make use of 115
volts which looks like two parallel flat blades. Make sure to
match the socket with the device by purchasing a converter.
3) Basic Information.
* The official language in the USA is English.
* Used as measurements in road signs, temperature displays, and
tourist brochures are the imperial and metric system.
* It is customary in the US to tip for services. Tips average
from 10% to 20%, depending on the discretion of the person
paying the bill.
* Never leave your luggage unattended in public areas. Do not
accept any package from strangers.
* Prevent wearing eye-catching clothing and priceless jewelry to
avoid being a victim of crime. Do not carry large amounts of
money and credit cards of.
* Deal with official agents when purchasing art, antiques and
exchanging money. This would help in avoiding the violation of
* If you suddenly get into trouble, it is best to contact the
nearest U.S. Embassy.
Now you know the basics, it's your turn to enjoy your travel
legally and safely. Have fun.
About the author:
Jay is the web owner of http://www.airline-tickets.biz Discount Airline
Tickets, a website that provides information and resources
on vacations, airfare, hotels, and travel. You can visit his
website at: http://www.hotels-in.net Cheap Hotels