Safe and Sound Winter Travel
We've all felt Jack Frost taking a nip at our nose, and facing
Jack also means facing the harsh reality that a harsh winter
promises, including the toll it's like to take on our main mode
It's common knowledge that the...
Tips for Travelers Who are Going to Hong Kong
Hong Kong is a key destination for many travelers. It has a
population of more than seven million, scattered all throughout
its more than 200 islands. It is located in Eastern Asia, near
China and the South China Sea. Formerly, leased to...
Travel Doctor Q&A
Dr. Suni Boraston
Q: I am going on a vacation to Mexico and have been told that you cannot eat or drink anything without being affected by Montezuma's Revenge. Is this true and is it worth going if I am going to be sick for...
Travel Germany: Oktoberfest
Travel Germany: Oktoberfest Travelers to Germany during late September and early October are in for an Oktoberfest treat: two solid weeks of beer drinking, revelry and entertainment. For a glimpse into the festivities, as well as some of the...
What you need to know about- madrid travel
The capital of Spain, pulsating city of Madrid is one of the eminent European cities that is famous for it's more than a few attractions. The city nestled in the middle of the Iberian Peninsula is thronged by people not just for its nerve-wrecking...
|Honeymoon Travel Planning
The Affordable but Comfortable Tropical Honeymoon: Tip List
- Schedule your departure day two days after the wedding to give
you ample time for rest after the activities and the
celebrations. If you must travel immediately, remember to leave
in the middle of the day and not the early morning so you'll get
a good night's sleep.
- Ask your travel Agent for Honeymoon Packages, these usually
offer the best destinations for honeymooners, not to mention
discounts and freebies.
- Never, ever overbook day trips, you're not just traveling,
you're with your new Spouse, better save up some energy for the
- Don't be afraid to ask questions, ask about certain perks,
- In addition to the above, don't be afraid to request extra
stuff, like a big bathtub, a double bed, or a romantic view.
- Don't forget to bring your marriage Certificate along with
you, especially if the name of the bride is already under her
- Pack your camera and lots of film; you won't want to miss
anything. You might also want to pack a disposable underwater
camera and extra batteries, these are absurdly pricey in tourist
spots, and you wouldn't want to overspend.
- Mention to anyone, especially in the café or in the tour boat,
that you're on your honeymoon, yes this may sound a bit
embarrassing, but some restaurants give
extras like free drinks
or gifts for honeymooners. This also works for birthday
- If you want an active honeymoon, research and prepare for
water sports; the tropics are a great place, to learn them,
always remember to consult hubby before you try one though.
- Stock up on sun protection. The higher the SPF the better, as
you'll probably be spending whole days out in the sun; you
wouldn't want to get skin cancer after just two weeks of
- Some travel agencies include island hopping trips, these are
great ways to explore, and enjoy. This is especially good
because you'll get a change in scenery, and won't easily get
bored, especially if you have an extended honeymoon.
- Even if your valuables are inside your hotel room, keep them
under lock, and if you decide to bring them with you, always
watch out for stray pickpockets.
- Bring with you a stock of candles and massage oils that you
can place inside your hotel room for that romantic evening after
touring and swimming
About the author:
Jay is the web owner of http://www.airline-tickets.biz Discount Airline
Tickets, a website that provides information and resources
on vacations, airfare, hotels, and travel. You can visit his
website at: http://www.hotels-in.net Cheap Hotels