Puerto Galera Travel Guide
The Philippines is a country gifted with great beaches. The
better known beaches are those found in Boracay and Palawan.
Another beach or resorts worth mentioning are those found on the
Mindoro's northern part in the province of Oriental Mindoro....
Travel Chicago - Tour The Must See Sites Even Local Chicagoans Visit!
The allure of Chicago is completely understandable. Located in the middle of the country amongst corn fields and pressed up against Lake Michigan, this fast paced action packed city is full of excitement. The winters are cold, but the summers are...
Travel Tips to America
Are you visiting America for the first time? It is exciting and thrilling isn't it? Can't blame you for that good feeling because if you have been issued travel documents to enter the US, you are one of the lucky ones! Imagine, there are...
Travel to Shimla (india) at Cheap Price
Travel Shimla(india) at Cheap Price
The British called Shimla the About the Author
John D. Samara is a master degree holder in Journalism and Mass Communication.He
is working as freelance article writer for various categories like ...
Traveling and Accidents
Keeping Lives Safe on the Road
Accidents do happen unexpectedly, but they can be avoided.
However, despite the fact that a lot of people are trying their
best to avoid it, still, many are in danger in the road while
traveling. They will...
|Honeymoon Travel Planning
The Affordable but Comfortable Tropical Honeymoon: Tip List
- Schedule your departure day two days after the wedding to give
you ample time for rest after the activities and the
celebrations. If you must travel immediately, remember to leave
in the middle of the day and not the early morning so you'll get
a good night's sleep.
- Ask your travel Agent for Honeymoon Packages, these usually
offer the best destinations for honeymooners, not to mention
discounts and freebies.
- Never, ever overbook day trips, you're not just traveling,
you're with your new Spouse, better save up some energy for the
- Don't be afraid to ask questions, ask about certain perks,
- In addition to the above, don't be afraid to request extra
stuff, like a big bathtub, a double bed, or a romantic view.
- Don't forget to bring your marriage Certificate along with
you, especially if the name of the bride is already under her
- Pack your camera and lots of film; you won't want to miss
anything. You might also want to pack a disposable underwater
camera and extra batteries, these are absurdly pricey in tourist
spots, and you wouldn't want to overspend.
- Mention to anyone, especially in the café or in the tour boat,
that you're on your honeymoon, yes this may sound a bit
embarrassing, but some restaurants give
extras like free drinks
or gifts for honeymooners. This also works for birthday
- If you want an active honeymoon, research and prepare for
water sports; the tropics are a great place, to learn them,
always remember to consult hubby before you try one though.
- Stock up on sun protection. The higher the SPF the better, as
you'll probably be spending whole days out in the sun; you
wouldn't want to get skin cancer after just two weeks of
- Some travel agencies include island hopping trips, these are
great ways to explore, and enjoy. This is especially good
because you'll get a change in scenery, and won't easily get
bored, especially if you have an extended honeymoon.
- Even if your valuables are inside your hotel room, keep them
under lock, and if you decide to bring them with you, always
watch out for stray pickpockets.
- Bring with you a stock of candles and massage oils that you
can place inside your hotel room for that romantic evening after
touring and swimming
About the author:
Jay is the web owner of http://www.airline-tickets.biz Discount Airline
Tickets, a website that provides information and resources
on vacations, airfare, hotels, and travel. You can visit his
website at: http://www.hotels-in.net Cheap Hotels